Working with cloudsim or its extensions requires an insight knowledge about the API and it is a bit tricky but easy to follow. As we have been working around this tool since 2013, we can be a good help to you for accelerated learning through cloudsim training.
Following are a few options that you can subscribe to quickly start with the simulation implementations:
Self-paced, on-demand Cloudsim Training Course
- Book one to one coaching session: Cloudsim One to One Coaching Session
- Full Course on Cloudsim Simulation Toolkit titled: Essential Cloudsim Tutorials
- Full Course on iFogSim Simulation Toolkit titled: Essential iFogsim Tutorials
- Short Course on Cloudsim Simulation Toolkit titled: Task Scheduling with Cloudsim Simulation Toolkit
- Bundled course subscription(cost saver): Cloudsim and iFogsim Course Bundle
The contents for these self-paced full courses will be updated Monthly with new implementation scenarios until August 2021.
For any further assistance, you may feel free to reach us on Whatsapp
Training on Cloudsim simulation toolkit is offered to individuals as well as in a group, and, the mode of training delivery will be online only. Training in a group is generally offered through Colleges/Univerity.
In an instructor-led course, before offering the training, a detailed discussion will be done to understand the need and how the training should be planned to bring effective results. For beginner-level Cloudsim Training, the following is the general sequence of topics:
- Introduction to cloud computing and cloudsim
- Setup of Cloudsim
- Understanding the package namespace structure of CloudSim toolkit
- Working with Cloudsim core package
- Events and Simulation Queue
- Understanding Entity Classes
- Cloudlet, Schedulers, Utilization Models
- Allocation Policies
- Green computing models.
In case you are interested in instructor-led training programs, feel free to submit your details in the form provided below: